(Los Angeles, Calif.) XDR Radiology (http://XDRradiology.com) is pleased to announce a new software update to their popular XDR Dental Radiography System. XDR Radiology is constantly updating our XDR Imaging Software to bring the newest enhancements and technology to our customers experience.
The release of XDR version 3.2.15 is a continuation of our commitment to imaging excellence.
As always, XDR’s software updates are FREE of charge for customers on an active XDR Software Support plan.
If you are on an active Software Support Plan, schedule your update at XDR Software Scheduling . It’s just that easy.
If you are NOT covered under our Software Support plan, or you are uncertain, please contact the XDR Team at (888) 937-9729 or you can enroll in our Software Support coverage today at XDR Support Sign-Up .
We are proud to announce features and advancements in 3.2.15
- Added Automatic Calibration File download functionality.
- Improved user feedback messages with licensing and Axium API integration.
- Expanded image recovery to include TWAIN and IOC images.
- Improved image recovery process in certain Windows 7 environments.
- Improved XDR Float to incorporate configured image treatment settings
- Improved integration of 3rd party device TWAIN sources.
- Improved exam approval function for university environments.
- Improved ability to export images with image treatments.
- Improved ability to export 3rd Party saved files (e.g. pdf)
- Improved accuracy of exam date information displayed with exam.
- Added additional Sci-Fi button skin selection.
- Added End User License Agreement.
- New XDR Administrator Console.
Please check out our complete list of changes incorporated with XDR Program Change Highlights 3.2.15