- (Dec 11, 2023) The release of XDR version 3.2.18 is a continuation of our commitment to imaging excellence and software innovation. We have updated our software to provide you a Clearly Better imaging experience.
XDR software updates are Free to users covered under an active XDR Software support plan. If you are not covered under a Software Support plan, or you are uncertain, please contact the XDR Customer Service Team at (888) 937-9729. You can also easily sign up for software support now at XDR SUPPORT PLANS. Contact us to schedule your software update.We are proud to announce features and advancements in XDR 3.2.18 (Dec 11, 2023)
- A new permission has been added that allows Axium users to control retakes.
- Improved notification when selected sensor type is not found.
- XDR’s Display Size can now be set so that enlarged images will appear larger on the screen than in previous version 3.2.17.
- Eliminated the potential of banding artifacts using the XDR Clarity sensor with Alternating Current (AC) X-Ray units.
- Improved compatibility with XDR Anatomic sensors on workstations with restricted Windows user accounts.
- Improved calibration process for XDR Clarity sensors.